- How do I book a place on the bus?
- You can book the the bus by phoning +353(0)404 29000
or +353(0)87 8176630 or emailing your booking to firstname.lastname@example.org
24 hours in advance of your arrival time.
- How do I pay?
- Payment is made to
the driver on boarding the bus.
- What currency do you accept?
- We can only accept Euro notes and coins at this time.
- What time does the bus run and what days?
- This is not a
scheduled bus service and must be pre-booked. Our timetables
are an indication of where we can transfer you to and collect you
- Can I pre-book a single ticket?
- Yes you can travel
either one way or return by
phoning or emailing 24 hours in advance of your journey.
- Is it possible to book for a group of people?
- Yes, as long as it is booked in advance as with all
- Are your buses fitted with seatbelts?
- Yes, our buses are fitted with seatbelts.
- I left my phone/scarf/bag on your bus, how can I get it back?
- Just email us the details and if found we will arrange to return
the item to you.
What can I do if I have further questions?
We are happy to work with you in planning your journey.
You can email us your questions
or comments to email@example.com